All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.—Helen Keller
Grief Support Programs
There is no living without loss. Yet inside all loss, no matter how painful, there are seeds of hope. Loss tends to isolate us, close us down, and leave many of us feeling bewildered, alone, and like no one understands. But companionship can help us cultivate hope and grow toward healing.
To help the patients of YoloCares, their loved ones, as well as members of the wider community, the Center for Loss and Hope offers an array of services, programs, and resources free of charge.
Here’s a general list of what may be available to you:
- Grief Support Groups
- One-on-one Grief Support
- Grief Classes, Seminars, and Trainings
- YoloCares for Kids: Support for Young Grievers
- Spanish Language Services
- Memorial Services and Events
Here’s a library of downloadable grief tools you can use whenever you find yourself needing insight, guidance, or a way to work with your grief.
Below is a carefully selected list of downloadable resources and online links that you will find helpful at times during your journey through grief:
- Anticipatory Grief (Opens in New Window)
- Grief Reactions (Opens in New Window)
- Grief after Suicide (Opens in New Window)
- How Grief Support Can Help You (Opens in New Window)
- Seeking Further Care (Opens in New Window)
- Disenfranchised Grief (Opens in New Window)
- Griever’s Bill of Rights (Opens in New Window)
- Additional Resources (Opens in New Window)
To help you find a group or event that supports your grief journey, here’s a list of upcoming free groups, workshops, and other events: